nuffnang

Sunday, June 20, 2010

shout and scream


shout!!!!!
reassamble for what ive left weeks ago...aim it, lock and load..that my point of view today..

hey Ho
im discover the weakness in my skills and try to overcome it..keyword..play nice, learn to think outside da box..and believe that everything is under control.dare to solve the worst cases n believe that the achievement will be lot..

gosh!!
29 June....night wedding job..OMG another train to b suceed...

Released
my thought of today since i m done with my workaholic week..non stop...24 seven...great team, lot of mistakes...hahaha..and demn its good.

Photos???
chill!!!! it will be a lot dude...just for the begining...this is one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

amymoose Photography

This Blog is mainly about my arts works that came out from my EOS 1000d...maybe it doesnt give u guys any impact...but im on my learning process n hopefully there will be more picca i can get latter on n i hope it will show u guys my passion towards photography...heehehe...anyway, thanks for viewing my blogs..and dont be regret yet...i promise to give u a better picca latter...TUNGGUUUUU