nuffnang

Friday, January 29, 2010

my backbone..


in this topic, i just wanted to express my appreciation to peeps that supported me on this field...firstly, my lovely pa n ma who always believe me in every step that i take and every move ive made...aha...without u guys, i wouldnt b here rite now..someday ill prove that photography really bright my life...secondly, my truely,madly and deeply ms zha who always being there when im in need...she always wake me up in every part of mistake that ive made up....hoping that this will b like forever....ashummmm......sebenony, sje je ak dok karang..muslihatny nak tnjuk gambo rebel makpak ak jo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

amymoose Photography

This Blog is mainly about my arts works that came out from my EOS 1000d...maybe it doesnt give u guys any impact...but im on my learning process n hopefully there will be more picca i can get latter on n i hope it will show u guys my passion towards photography...heehehe...anyway, thanks for viewing my blogs..and dont be regret yet...i promise to give u a better picca latter...TUNGGUUUUU